Please support our vital work
“Please help the Inter Faith Network for the UK develop its vital work at this time. Your gift can help us enable people to connect with respect and understanding and work together for the common good– important at all times, but rarely more so than at this time of COVID-19.”
- The Rt Revd Jonathan Clark and
Co-Chairs, Inter Faith Network for the UK
There are a number of ways to donate:
- Donate online
Using the secure donation form below or via PayPal.
- Download the donation leaflet
(Download here) This is quick, easy and simple and enables you to send in credit card or cheque payments.
- By phone or email
Just give us a call on 020 7730 0410, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, where someone will be happy to help.
- Regular monthly gift
Please contact the IFN office for a form.
For legacy or remembrance gifts, please contact the Inter Faith Network Office.
Strengthening Good Relations
The Inter Faith Network for the UK – strengthening good relations through:
- Advancing awareness of the different faith communities in the UK, including distinctive features and common ground
- Promoting mutual respect, understanding and cooperation
- Raising the profile of existing inter faith work
- Encouraging inter faith initiatives at all levels
- Using traditional and online ways to help people connect and communicate
- Sharing good practice
- Providing a trusted source of information
- Enabling discussion and common action
- Producing resources
Our vision is of a society where there is understanding of the diversity and richness of the faith communities in the UK and the contribution that they make; and where we live and work together with mutual respect and shared commitment to the common good.
to support the Inter Faith Network's work for inter faith understanding and cooperation in the UK
Donations at all levels are much appreciated, and are used carefully and to ensure maximum impact to carry out IFN's vital work.